Thursday, April 30, 2009

Diamond Backs!

We went to a Diamond Backs game this week. It was alot of fun. Although they lost against the CUBS but we srill had fun. We set in the Home Run Porch It was a blast only a couple of steps for the crip to hop up and down and we had free food and drinks all night. It was fabulous.
Hoke and Diane went with us what a bunch of goofy guys (not Diane ) I snapped this just as Hoke had to cough but it was the only pic of Diane so sorry Hoke.
I think Sterling and Hoke ate 3 or 4 or 5 of everything on the menu. You can tell. Hoke just relaxing yelling for the CUBS! Load em up hit a dinger.
Sterling enjoying the nachos! (they were good)
And of course anybody who knows me knows I love cotton candy so I had to get one. Our sweet waitress ran out and bought me one so I didn't have to get up. What a doll! Oh and we rode that tram thing that was an experience in its self but it was fun met some new people and had a great time. WE picked it up at Sycamore and Main and rode all the way to the ball park. The fun was riding home with everyone else and there dog. I think all of Mesa rode this that night. All in all we had a great time but next time I think we will use the parking pass.

4 comments:

Bev said...

How fun.....stay on the tram and off the animals!! Nice pic HOKE!!

The Curry Family said...

Nice! Pretty cool that you were able to ride the tram the whole way! And even better that the 'crippled' didn't have to 'hop' too far! And I'd be eating lots of those nachos too, yummy! It looks like a fun time :)

Lepak's said...

am jealous looks like you had so much fun! Your waitress was such a doll to get you cotton candy... I am so glad you got to make it and Sterling was able to push you in your wheel chair.... did you have to leave like 9 hours early just to get to your seat? j/k

Ron and Paula said...

Fun fun, gotta love that cotton candy!!!