Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas!

Christmas has come and gone yet another year. It has truly been a great time of year. We had alot of fun on Christmas Eve with my family. Then Christmas Day with our own family and later with Sterling's family. Here we are on Christmas Eve. Joleen and James were home spending Christmas Eve with James Mom from Illinois. We missed them and Butch and Rocky.
Lindsey was a Wise Men in the Nativity. She is by far the cutest I have seen. Thanks to my Sister Gina who made all the cute Nativity costumes. You are the greatest.
What a true boy. Outside Christmas morning with the new tractor in his pj's and boots.
This is what Santa brought me. The cutest little Yorkshire Terrier ever. I named her Gracie . She looks like my Bessie that died not to long ago. She will stay little and not weigh over 3lbs. She is so sweet. I hope everyone had a great Christmas as we did and really enjoyed every ones company through out the holidays.

6 comments:

The Curry Family said...

That Gracie is ADORABLE!! So cute! I am glad you all had a great Christmas!

The Curry Family said...

Madisen just saw the picture of Gracie. She said, "Oh, she's so cute mom, when can I go see her?"

Coplen's said...

Your little Gracie is so cute!! I want one!! I would be afraid I would accidentally sit on her though! :) I love the pic of Butch in his boots with his pajamas!! That is so cute and so Butch! :) I am glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Ron and Paula said...

Sheleen, your new dog is so cute! Just don't let the other dogs eat her. Glad your family had a great Christmas. We did too but I'm sure glad it's over!

ForeverSarahLee said...

It will be fun and I will definitely invite you out for one. My first one is supposed to be scheduled in early-mid February. I miss you too. All of you! :O)

curtis and jacque dana said...

Calli! Sorry I know this is the family blog...Your hair is SOOO cute! I am so sorry I totally am almost a month late but I hope you had a great birthday. Hope all is well, sure do miss you. Love Jacque