Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Traditions

Well in our family I can not remember a Christmas Eve that we didn't get together with my moms side of the family and had a big dinner and open a present. On a Saturday in Dec. We get together and make some of the food. This year it was at Clifford and Kelli's and they are in charge. Oh well we have a lot of fun doing this(I don't know when we get together that we don't have fun) Here is one of my favorite sisters Gina she is cutting up meat but I think Paula Dean better watch out.
This is Kayla and she is sporting a very festive apron and looks way to cute.
This is another favorite Sister Shanna she had the baby duty and did a very good job.
Here is Marcie and another favorite Sister Pommie and Julie and Meagan they worked very hard.
Here is another but my big brother(only brother) just had to be in the picture. We really have a great family and I love them all.

4 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

I was reading to make sure that you said that we were ALL your favorites...good job.. you know the truth, we always have a good time all of us together... I'm so blessed to have a great family!! and I LOVE THOSE CHICKEN LEGS, Sterling...they are MY FAVORITE!!

gina said...

Ye Haw!!! for the chicken legs. I love them too. In-laws don't always know what is good. Thanks Clifford and Kelli for being in charge this year. It was alot of fun. Oh by the way, Paula Dean loves the chicken legs too!

Marcie and Holly said...

We love the chicken legs too and Sheleen you are one of our favorite aunts. We have to say "one of" because Shanna is probably checking. :) We love all our auts and we love our Christmas Eve party!!!!! It's the best!

Marcie and Holly said...

The comment about the aunts is a joke in response to Shanna's comment. That's why I put the smiley face. I guess it wasn't a funny joke. I love you all and you are all my faves!!!!!!!