Monday, May 5, 2008

I thought that I would show ya all what a green thumb my husband has. Here is his little garden. This particular plant is my favorite zucchini squash I can't wait for them to ripen up. This here is his radishes and carrots. The radishes are really good the carrots haven't gotten big enough yet(I don't know the right word for that)


These are his famous Tomatoes just kidding his dads were famous and he learned everything from his dad so his will also be famous. These are Cherry Tomatoes. Maybe if we have an abundance we will share.

2 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

WOW... that is incredible..wish I had a green thumb... the Leavitt Ranch has a little of everything.

KOCHERHANS said...

Yum - I feel like eating a salad just looking at all of those veggies. I'm impressed. How do you keep the rabbits out. Those cars look fun - Next time I want to see you on the video. I want to come and try before I reach the weight limit - HA HA