Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Ranch is expanding!

Well, last night Sterling added some more to our little Ranch he saw a Chicken sitting on some eggs at his moms house and thought Butch and Lindsey would love them so he brought them home. That night 4 chicks hatched and Butch and Lindsey loved them.
Wow! A Chicken and Baby Chicks.
What is that Grandpa?
He also brought home a Watusi an African Cow it is totally awesome. The horns are huge,this one is 1 1/2 yrs. old and is a Steer.
This an 6 month old one so we are in for a new adventure. These are way nicer than the Buffalo.

4 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Love the blog!!! but you did not include your FAVORITE sister that gave you that wonderful Hawaiin experience... thanks for sharing though!! And congrats on another grandson to add to your ranch!

Bobby and Shanna said...

This is so funny... a lady at my work followed Ster last nite with the cow... she told me about it then I showed her the blog..she said the horns were as big as the trailer, "HUGE" in her words!!

Ron and Paula said...

Way to go Sheleen! My kids tell me I need to start a blog too but it would be so boring who would want to look at it?!!!

Coplen's said...

Sheleen your blog is so cute! I am glad you have one now! I miss Forrest! I loved seeing the pictures of him on here!
Heidi