Thursday, April 17, 2008

Grand kids

I have two of the cutest Grandkids I know everyone does but I just truly adore this two . Butch is giving Lindsey a kiss.
We went swimming last week in our new pool that we haven't got to use much we are so excited for it to get warm so we can swim. They really enjoyed the oranges that we ate.
The other day Butch fell asleep while eating his lunch. He is so cut even when he is sleeping.
Butch and Lindsey are taking the ISR Swimming and these are his swim diaper so to speak we think it looks like a little Speedo and so we took a picture before he put his swim trunks on.

5 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

You do have cute grandkids..but I think mine are cuter!! just kiddin... you will have alot of fun this summer when you can swim with Lindsey & Butch...

Coplen's said...

Sheleen you do have CUTE grandkids. And you have two more cute ones on the way!!!!

Marcie and Holly said...

Sheleen you have some super cute grandkids and I love the pics of Forrest. He looks so happy! I am jealous but not of the snow! -Marcie

gina said...

Yeah, those grandkids of yours are really cute!! Why are they so stinking cute? Look at their parents! JK I love Butch ( or should I say what Jersie calls him)asleep on the counter. He was tired!! Keep posting those adorable pics.

Kimberly said...

Hey Sheleen,
It's Kim Carroll (Ron and Paula's Kim!) I found your blog through brad and kayla's and thought I would say hi! Send me and email to kcarroll07@hotmail.com and I can get you an invite to our blog!