Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello! We are still alive.

It has been a long time since I have posted and I apologize. I had my second surgery and got all that metal taken out and can semi function as a human being. I still can put no weight on the leg but I am doing o.k. I really appreciate all the thoughtful phone calls and visits, and all the dinners that have been brought in thank you very much.
Rocky loves to ride on his grandmas wheels.
Our Stake had a preparedness fair on Sat. It was really fun my grand kids loved it free hot dogs, Rootbeer, nachos and COTTON CANDY ( my fav) They had these blow up slides and jumpy things they were so cool. (thanks to my neighbor) well Butch wasn't sure if he liked the big slide but he went down.
Lindsey on the other hand loved it and kept begging everybody to take her down( even me) She must have went 20 times.
It was fun to get outside and out of the house for a little bit. I was looking forward to going to Gen. Conference this next weekend and getting out but my doctor won't let me go. Something about blood clots oh well I tried maybe next year. (sorry Paula)

4 comments:

Jill Dees said...

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I guess it's a good thing that we blog because I would never have known. Sorry I am no help. I'm in Idaho freezing my rear off! I'll send my prayers you way though.

Bev said...

Glad you're doing better!! Stay home and watch conf. on TV like the rest of us! Yeah, we can get Hoke and Di and do the Fondue thing....so fun.
Take advantage of everyone waiting on you cuz before you know it you'll be back to your crazy life!! toodles!

Ron and Paula said...

Yeah for an update and a new background too, so cute! I am sorry too about not getting to go to conference but Steph is going to be induced on Friday so it's a good thing I will be in town. And Mel and Gabe are coming down Easter weekend for a week so we will get to see them too. We will have to go to Utah though and let me take you shopping to all the fun stores!

cindy said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. I'm sure your grandkids think you are a new ride attraction at the park. Hope every thing mends 100% so you can get on with your next great adventure!